TurboTax is a tax preparation software package developed by the company Intuit. This peculiar software is immensely popular among the users for its seamless tax preparation framework. The software really comes helpful for the users who are not familiar with the tax filing system.
You can download and Install turbotax using 16 digit turbotax license code from turbotax.ca/download. Here is the guide for stepswise download, installation and activation of Turbotax.
Turbotax Account – Steps for Creating
- Open Google Chrome or any other internet browser on your PC/laptop.
- In the search bar, type Turbotax.ca/download sign up, and click on any of the top three search results.
- Now, you’ll see the Intuit sign-up page.
- Enter your email address, a user ID, phone number, and finally, a strong password.
- Now click on create an account and verify your account with the OTP sent to your phone/email address.
- Now, you’ll be logged in to your TurboTax account.
- Scroll down to the package options, and follow the next set of steps.
Turbotax.ca/download – Download Turbotax
- First, select your preferred plan from the Turbotax dashboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the purchase.
- Now, go to the download tab and click on the download button corresponding to your plan.
- The setup file will be saved inside the Windows Download Folder.
- After successfully purchasing and downloading Turbotax, proceed with the next part — Installing!
Turbotax Installation on windows
- To turbotax.ca/download, Open the executable setup file from Windows Download Folder.
- Double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instruction to install it on your system.
- Finally, you’ll see the registration screen for which you have to enter your license key.
Easy Process to Activate Turbotax
- After you complete the installation part, you’ll see the “Your product is installed, let’s activate it” window.
- Now, go to your email address and copy the activation code, or write it down on a piece of paper(for offline purchase).
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ and that’s it!